Q: What is a Subscription?
A: A subscription is a package of four or more shows from our subscription season. This does not include shows outside of the subscription season. Purchase online here.
Q: What are the benefits of subscribing?
A: As a subscriber, you’ll receive the following:
- Tickets are $10 cheaper than the standard price.
- Substantial savings on your subscription choices
- The best seats in the house if you book your subscription before 31 January
- Concession price tickets to season shows not part of your Subscription
- Information and updates through the subscribers’ newsletter
- First chance at special discounts, competitions and offers
- Invitations to special events
Q: How do I subscribe?
A: You can subscribe:
- online here
- completing the subscription form in the back of the season brochure. If you are eligible for a concession, please ensure you attach proof. Return the form with payment either by attending the box office in person or mailing it to Box Office, The Q, PO Box 90, Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Q: Who is eligible for a concession?
A: Unless otherwise stated, concession tickets are made available for Seniors Card holders, Pension Card holders and adult students.
Q: Do you take companion cards?
A: Yes, companion cards are accepted at The Q. The card must be presented to the box office at the time of booking.
Q: Where can I get a copy of your season brochure?
A: You can get a copy by:
- visiting the box office during office hours
- phoning the box office on 02 6285 6290
- emailing the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I buy a gift certificate for The Q?
- purchase online here (values available – $20, $30, $40, $50, $60, $80, $100 and $120)
- in person by visiting the box office during office hours