We manage ticket sales for all events performed at The Q and some events at the Bicentennial Hall.
The Box Office is located in the foyer and is open:
- Monday– Friday: 10am-4pm
- Saturday: 10am-2pm
- One hour prior to each performance for ticket collections, purchases and enquiries
Tickets can also be purchased online, at the box office or over the phone by calling 02 6285 6290. A transaction fee of $4 is incurred no matter how many tickets are purchased when buying online or over the phone. There is a $4 handling fee to have your tickets posted.
- Companion Cards are accepted and must be presented when booking or collecting tickets.
- Concessions: Pensioner, Senior or Full Time University Student.
- Children: 2 years to 16 years unless otherwise stated.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, eftpos and cash.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any ticket that has been sold or issued by The Q on behalf of Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council is subject to the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice. The following conditions apply:
- There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases except as provided for under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- The venue and/or entrepreneur and/or its agent reserve the right to refuse admission under the venue’s terms of admission.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- The use of cameras, audio and video recorders is not permitted. Mobile phones and alarms must be turned off prior to entering the venue.
- If a performance is cancelled due to a natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonable beyond the agent’s control, there is no guarantee of refund or exchange and The Q is under no obligation to arrange a substitute event or performance.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Tickets are non-refundable unless a performance is cancelled in accordance with the Live Performance Ticketing Code of Practice.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance within the Season subject to availability.
TICKET RESALE AND SCALPING
Tickets to all our performances, are available exclusively through this website or our Box Office.
Ticket scalpers have become increasingly sophisticated by utilising the internet to resell tickets for performances at this venue at exorbitant markups. Scalpers purchase tickets the same way that you can purchase them yourself. Buying from ticket brokers or the secondary ticket market e.g. Viagogo, does not necessarily give you better seating or a better deal.
In addition to paying much more than necessary, if there is a problem with an order (i.e. you receive counterfeit tickets or you do not receive your tickets), The Q Performing Arts Centre cannot help you. In the event of any important show-related notices (showtime changes, cancellations, etc.) we will not be able to notify you.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment, or to obtain a copy of the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia refer to the Live Performance website.
KEEP UP TO DATE & DON'T MISS A THING
See it live. See it now. Join our newsletter and be one of the first to know about new, shows, special offers and more.